April has sprung!

BigBadBen

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting oil changed and tires rotated/balanced while I wait in Dayton, OH for freight...hoping for a good one, passed on an Erlanger to Columbus shorty, picked at 10am, del at 2pm...not worth losing position and having to sit on it for a few hours.
Dayton was good to me. Went from there to Schenectady on Tuesday. 600ish miles

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Better than being peppered!
Worse decision of my life was when I was in high school I had already turned 18 my senior year. In science class we were exploring how chemicals effected the human body. I volunteered to get pepper sprayed by the local police for extra credit. Dear god NEVER DO THAT! Teacher gave me a A for the entire year for that. Still not worth it

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Worse decision of my life was when I was in high school I had already turned 18 my senior year. In science class we were exploring how chemicals effected the human body. I volunteered to get pepper sprayed by the local police for extra credit. Dear god NEVER DO THAT! Teacher gave me a A for the entire year for that. Still not worth it
Now that's just crazy!

Scargo

New Recruit
So get your taxes done and go plant a flower!
I'm waiting till Q2 to deal with Taxes. For now, I am focusing on how to make all the stuff in my cab NOT fall when I get cut off 1256 time in a row on the Dan Ryan.

...The Flower to follow.
Happy April. :eek:

Reactions: jujubeans

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
funny thing...on the inside back it says...."Printed in China"........LOL

joking.....

I bought once a fuel filter for my Savana. On that filter was a sticker with "Made in Israel" printed on it. Well, that sticker was covering a "Made in Mexico" print...