April fooled ya !!!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Got to looking at the posts in the forum here and we have 99 posts in 14 days. That's an average of 7 a day. We use to have many more than that. Why is nobody posting anymore. Has everyone gone Facebook crazy.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Got to looking at the posts in the forum here and we have 99 posts in 14 days. That's an average of 7 a day. We use to have many more than that. Why is nobody posting anymore. Has everyone gone Facebook crazy.
I was wondering the same thing. Someone needs to start an argument. Ppl aren't short for words when there pissed off. Kind of sad really!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Honestly though there are worst ways to start your day, I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and watching the the sunrise over the Rockies. Have a great day all.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Honestly though there are worst ways to start your day, I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and watching the the sunrise over the Rockies. Have a great day all.

Exactly, beautiful here this am also. Cool 50 and bright sunshine and mountains. We have such a bad life !! LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
My home turf. Don't go far, you have some options close by to get loaded. If yup need a TS there is one south of you about 20 miles. It's a road ranger with pilot fuel