April 2010 locations

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got a solo load from mke burbs to tst xdock. sitting in p burg for my shower tomorrow and diggin the light show.

just me, an unmarked y1n sprinter with rooftop gen, a barret sprinter, must be 2010 because is it ever looooong and an unmarked penske 16'er just pulled in. third or fourth location lately with no panther vans.

hey ken was that you with the ac unit sticking out the back door passing me on 94?

g'nite.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
got a solo load from mke burbs to tst xdock. sitting in p burg for my shower tomorrow and diggin the light show.

just me, an unmarked y1n sprinter with rooftop gen, a barret sprinter, must be 2010 because is it ever looooong and an unmarked penske 16'er just pulled in. third or fourth location lately with no panther vans.

hey ken was that you with the ac unit sticking out the back door passing me on 94?

g'nite.

Nope..that load cancelled...I 4got my DOT physical expires on the 10th am back at HOME..:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope..that load cancelled...I 4got my DOT physical expires on the 10th am back at HOME..:D

You know, I've heard some funny chit in my life.....

over 700 d/h to get home
around 500 to get out
around 500 to get back home without any loads....so...

LMAO REALLY! I'M LMAO over this one.....

guido4475

Not a Member
manchester,tn to georgetown,ky dh to walton,ky flying j

I stopped at the J in WAlton yesterday morning after getting loaded, wish I had more time to stop and talk, but had to go. The bright orange airtabs was a direct giveaway !!! In N.C now waiting for the next one.

timrecruiter

Seasoned Expediter
Hawaii hoping to get another 3600 mile load. FYI when it says in travel order needs 40ft container check to see where your cargo van fits into that scenario...lol:)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The truth of the matter is, he wanted to go home to ride that shiny new John Deere tractor.

Yeah you're right about that....but all that deadhead just to ride a lawn tractor? LMAO I'm sorry but that's funny right there.....Be chaper to buy another one and haul it around with him....Cut all the Flying J's grass......in his S H O R T S -ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fall, Dan and others, y'all don't ever have to take his crap about deadheading.....he is the one and only "Home Boy"......

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
barkley,ill to marion,oh dh to home to grab new atm card grrr
national city got bought out by pnc and are locking all old atm cards tomarrow(friday 4/9/10) at least i won't losse the new bright orange card!!!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Heading East , i will be at the Temple GA J on Sun afternoon Awaiting my Atlanta Del.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Sitting next to rlent at the gary,ind flying j
Doh !

I saw the E1 Sprinter with the air tabs but didn't realize that was you - I got in around 05:00 and didn't get up until around 14:00 or later (didn't see ya then .. but I wasn't really awake either) .... ya shoulda flagged me down before I scadaddled outta there :D

I'm currently up in Addison, IL on a replacement/spare parts gathering trip ... found a guy who had passenger door in very good condition at a decent price .... and my oldest needed a turbocharger, egr valve, radiator and a couple other items for his '04 .... between us we're going to try and grab a few other parts as spares (if the price is right :D) - including a low mileage (71K) NAG1 tranny :eek:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
np rlent i was woke up just before you got semi-awake to go take a load out to marion,oh.
5 loads in 4 days at a buck a mile!