Anyone using OOIDA health insurance?

northtown

Rookie Expediter
Hey all,
I was curious if any of you are using OOIDA health (TransAmerican), dental, vision insurance and what you thought of it?
Is it beneficial and worth the investment?

Thanks,
NT

piattteam

Active Expediter
Michelle and I have Transamerica through ExpediterSevervices.
I went to the doctor last month and had $0 copay!
Got a very expensive prescription and had a $3 copay!!
So far, has been very good!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I got transamerican through my company but unfortunately havent used it yet lol. But have been told by other drivers it is among the best company health plans.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I got transamerican through my company but unfortunately havent used it yet lol. But have been told by other drivers it is among the best company health plans.

Be glad you haven't had to use it yet. Don't ever take that policy for a test drive unless you absolutely have to!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anybody know of any good health insurance policies for individuals? My wife and I have had anthem smart sence for years we really like the policy but the rate is getting unaffordable, $225.00 a month for her and $275.00 a month for me.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody know of any good health insurance policies for individuals? My wife and I have had anthem smart sence for years we really like the policy but the rate is getting unaffordable, $225.00 a month for her and $275.00 a month for me.

Dang, that's a lot!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Been admitted to a hospital lately?

Those rates are pretty decent, but suppose it depends on the coverage.