Anyone have information on Tempus Transport??

BoogiedownBronnx

New Recruit
Researching
Hello, I'm new to expediting. I have a CDL-B with Hazmat, so I'm looking to get in into a straight truck with a fleet owner. I'm FedEx CC, and Panther approved. I guess since I'm Panther approved, I was recently contacted by one of the owners of Tempus Transport. Can anyone please give me some information on Tempus Transport? Any, and all information will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Chances of any of their former drivers being on EO is limited even though EO reaches a large pool. Your best source is to have them give you contacts of past and current drivers. Focus on both segments but they should have past drivers that left under good terms that would give you good information. Be focused and take the information as they tell you not as you want to hear it !!!

Reactions: bigdogg

Richard Stansell

New Recruit
Driver
Been driving with Tempus transport for 15 months and with Panther logistics, I've been very happy with the financial results of driving a team straight truck, some ups and downs in the freight business but have been running steadily. Small company with personnel interactions with owners, work hard and make a 40-50k income and learn all about OTR expediting

Reactions: Turtle

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been driving with Tempus transport for 15 months and with Panther logistics, I've been very happy with the financial results of driving a team straight truck, some ups and downs in the freight business but have been running steadily. Small company with personnel interactions with owners, work hard and make a 40-50k income and learn all about OTR expediting
Is that 40-50k gross or net? Is that per year?

Richard Stansell

New Recruit
Driver
Gross pay, I work as an independent contractor, I'm not an owner operator
I do have to pay my own taxes. There are some deductions that help with taxes, i.e. food, clothing, etc..
I do not pay for the truck as I am only the driver not the owner.