Anyone ever heard of Rocket Expedited?

Atlanta2003

Expert Expediter
Has anyone ever heard of a company called Rocket Expedited out of South Bend? They are recruiting in Atlanta has anyone had any experience with them good or bad? Thinking about signing on but would love to have some feedback first

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I met one of their drivers a few years ago in Ashville NC. He said they were based out of Indianapolis and he got trips out of Indy but never a backhaul. I havn!t seen any of their trucks since that time.

dawggone

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Rocket is a division of Towne Air Freight. Towne Air is based out of South Bend In. I speask to their drivers quite frequently here in Michigan and my understanding is that they don't get a lot of back hauls. I do know they do a dedicated everyday to Siemens Diesel down in SC. One driver will pick it up in Grand Rapids and take it to Columbus and another will continue on to SC. They do have quite a few semis.Hope this helps.

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
WE ARE (A.E.S) COMPANY OUT OF INDY, DOES A LOT OF SUB-CONTRACTING FOR ROCKET. FAST PAY BUT NO RETURN TRIPS!:-(

Flunky

Expert Expediter
there is a guy near me (dont know him or anything) he has a d unit and its got the rocket logo on the side and i dont think i have seen that truck even moved from him driveway in the last 3 months?????