Someone
please tell me what the HECK'S wrong with
all the
people that run this country!!!!!!
Both
Republicans
&
Democrats
You may have seen this before, well see it again..
We're
"broke" & can't help our own Seniors,
Veterans, Orphans, Homeless
etc.,???????????
In the
last several years we have provided aid to Haiti ,
Chile , Pakistan, Lybia , Egypt and Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan And Japan.

Literally,

BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors
living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid
nor do they get any breaks while our government
and religious organizations pour
Hundreds of Billions
of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food
to Foreign Countries!

We have
hundreds of adoptable
children who are shoved aside to make
room for the adoption of foreign
orphans.

AMERICA:
a
country where we have homeless without
shelter, children going to bed hungry,
elderly going without 'needed' meds,and mentally ill without treatment
-etc,etc.
YET.......................
They
have a 'Benefit'
for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if
the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other
countries.

Sad isn't it?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh no..you can't do that according to some members here....that is taxpayer money and is called stealing..aka handout....especially if you give it to an American....so the government has to give it to other countries ...OR since the government has all this leftover cash they could just reduce the taxes or eliminate them altogether....but nope...they won't give anyone a break in their own country....sad news on this July 4th.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The government shouldnt be giving any taxpayer dollars to anyone or anythingincluding foreign aid that is not defined in the Constitution period....Including to me and mine if we were in the position to need help...

Imagine just how low your fed income tax would be if the Government didn't illegally spend and squander the money they steal from you....

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Question .......

If the G'ment had/has all this money ....... how come they nearly went broke not so long back? :confused:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Question .......

If the G'ment had/has all this money ....... how come they nearly went broke not so long back? :confused:

Ahh they didn't almost go broke, they are broke...they are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar they spend and printing money that has no backing..aka worthless cash....at this point they can only pay the interest on the money they borrow and tax income to the gov continues to decline, it will only get worse and they will just bury our future generations with more debt....but hey, barry has a plan, he said so..he was going to fix..by spending more money then they have.....

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We live on a fiat currency A 1.00 bill has the same value as a 100,000,000,000,000.00 bill.
As for politicians Just read my signature below.
Bob Wolf

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh no..you can't do that according to some members here....that is taxpayer money and is called stealing..aka handout....especially if you give it to an American....so the government has to give it to other countries ...OR since the government has all this leftover cash they could just reduce the taxes or eliminate them altogether....but nope...they won't give anyone a break in their own country....sad news on this July 4th.....

Leftover cash, now thats funny right there. We borrow 40 cents of every dollar we spend there is no leftovers!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
I know i'm old, but can you explaine to me why we barrow money from China to give aide to China ?????