another newbie to the forum

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Like roaddog,,i couldnt find the introductions forum so Ill say it here..
Hi, nice site ya have here.Some good stuff here,looking foward to spending some of my parking lot time here instead of on the x-box now that i finnally have the laptop onboard.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Hi Slo-ride, welcome aboard. EO is a fun site to spend time on. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :D

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
welcome to the site and whatcha' drivin'?
Hi there Jack thanks for the wave..
As far as what the truck is: 07 Freight/L
2 axle------(I want a lift axle installed but cant make enought money yet)
M.Benz....(took me more then 50 years to get a benz,,I aint giving it up..I like it)

Shes got custom paint,,ya may have seen it the dealers,,the color scheme is EXPEDITE WHITE,,,,salesman says Igot it for no extra charge,,Then some fool put stickers all over my truck:D

soloapple

Seasoned Expediter
:)
Hi everyone!! Just found this EO sight. We are team drivers, been with E-1 since June 07. Love this websight, a lot of information.:):) Everyone seems like they have fun on this sight.
Take care, be safe,

soloapple

Seasoned Expediter
Is that a Expedite Solutions truck out of Indiana? If so, are you still driving it or did you have to give it up? If you gave it up and left ES, did you get your money out of them, like, your savings plan?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
:)
Hi everyone!! Just found this EO sight. We are team drivers, been with E-1 since June 07. Love this websight, a lot of information.:):) Everyone seems like they have fun on this sight.
Take care, be safe,

Amid all the great info and news here, we DO have fun - and if you can't take time out for a bit of fun in your day, I think it's time to hang up the keys. Welcome, and jump on in, hear? :)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Is that a Expedite Solutions truck out of Indiana? If so, are you still driving it or did you have to give it up? If you gave it up and left ES, did you get your money out of them, like, your savings plan?

HI welcome to this piece of the internet,,
Not sure whos truck you refering to here,,If its mine???
Nope isnt me,,no glue residue on my truck yet and hope to keep it that way:D