Americans are ignorant about Canadians:

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Rich, I am the ignorant one OK so be it in his dumb opinion and narrow minded also. I need not go any further with either of these two people other than (read the post for OVW) once again NOT HIS COUNTRY THAT WAS ATTACKED. So MYOB. and you wont get any American coments to feel insulted over.

Cheri as for Cultural experiences four foregin exchange students I have hosted for a year each in my house. Just FYI. Host a foreign excahange student and one can expierence there culture as well as share your own.

I will remind myself that I did not throw any personal attacks on being stupid, ignorant, or narrow minded. Rather proud of myself for keeping my cool...

Canada is a great country but its being ripped apart faster than this country, it is just my narrow little minded opinion SAD very SAD. I am not to proud of the division of the parties in this country at this time its childish and not accompolishing anything for the good of its people. We have a War going on and no one can seem to agree on whats best for all of us since Political Correctness and keeping all sides happy is more important than why we are fighting this. Heck were in a war someones gona win or loose. I do not remember anything in History about keeping any sides happy in WWII until it was all over and than Russia took over half of Germany cause they knew something about us wanting to be Politicaly Correct.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hosting foreign exchange students is a wonderful thing to do, I wish I could. (It's also a pretty good comeback to the accusation that you are narrow minded!)
All my experiences & impressions of Canada have been very good - it's the US Border authorities that make it a visit to dread. :eek:

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Learn to respect the knowledge ,and contribution, of the elderly,as the Asians do,and not imprison them in "old folks homes"(shameful,filthy places where we send our elderly to die slowly).
I would rather take a lehtal injection then be inhumanly subjected to this treatment.
My wifes parents took care of Grand Mother,even though she was mostly comatose,until she expired at 98.All the family members took turns caring for her,and no one complained.This went on for 10 years.
It's one reason I will retire in China.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
#1 reason to hate the Canadians... THEY LET THE NORDIQUES MOVE TO DENVER!!!

Who cares about all that other stuff... the CFL is OK, and the curling is decent, and let's not forget the ever-popular, duck-pin bowling. But who can forgive the government that let the Quebec Nordiques move to Colorado. The only good thing that came of that, is that the Red Wings have a decent rivalry now... Oh, I'm sorry, they don't because they hardly get to play each other now because of the Toronto-run NHL!!!

Gimme a break