America log international,Carson,ca

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
ABC News story about this company should be a eye opener,as to what is going on in our country. Open the doors wider there room for more.They are going to run our Companies out of business,with there green cards drivers that so happy to be in out great nation.Drive the price down and they have all the freight and they happy to get it.I talked with a drive from Russia he told me he from Georgia that makes him different,he still sound like Russian to me.He happy to haul from St Paul to Dallas for peanuts. 3500 lbs of Hazmat no log book no endorsement ect.I am glad that rusted out 2004 Sprinter made it that from without falling apart. What next push carts on the interstate highways because it cheaper,and it's under 10k don't have to log.......

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is a 1992 temporary program that keeps getting reauthorized by Congress and signed into law by both Republican and Democrat Presidents...Neither party cares about United States citizens. It comes down to the all mighty dollar

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to confuse u again.In texting it's easy shortin words. It save time there a a few like lol,cu,had,k,stfu ext.I guess there teachers and there has to be students.i was once told that the ones who couldn't became teacher.I guess it's easier to tell some how to build a railroad (RR) then to pick up a hammer and a spike.Thank u for correcting my short coming I'm sure u find some pleasure correcting others.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It may be easy (and acceptable) shortin words when texting, but this is a Web forum, not text messaging. It's not a question of teacher or student, it's a question of lazy or not.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to confuse u again.In texting it's easy shortin words. It save time there a a few like lol,cu,had,k,stfu ext.I guess there teachers and there has to be students.i was once told that the ones who couldn't became teacher.I guess it's easier to tell some how to build a railroad (RR) then to pick up a hammer and a spike.Thank u for correcting my short coming I'm sure u find some pleasure correcting others.

I'm not sure if I want to point out all of the incorrect words and misspellings or mention how ridiculous it is to call someone a teacher as an insult. Of course there is the example that is just laughable since he is not picking up the hammer and spike. It appears that there is some confusion about using acronyms versus using incorrect abbreviations.