AlumiBunk Owners

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Where if anywhere do you find replacement parts or service for your trucks?

This comes up as we have been getting several inquirers to this here at EO-ville.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They work out of the old shop. The one in front of the Detroiter. I still think they have a place in Canada but it is called Crew Chief.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
For interior parts like lighting, snaps, curtains etc etc. your better off and stand a better chance of getting g something that will work at your local RV dealer. That shop in woodyhaven stocks next to nothing anymore. Anything under frame such as airbags etc etc you should find at most truck repair shops or be able to order thru them. I wish the shop in Woodhaven gave better support for these but the truth is they don't anymore. To bad I think it is a fairly well built sleeper with out the bigger price tag.

Tractor supply handles the cables and locking/squeeze clamps for the door latches on the side compartment doors.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
For their freight box,, you may get lucky if they have any hinges left for the doors..Better hurry.. I seen them and bought 3 last year for use down the road if needed.. Other then that they have to order parts in so you are properly better off using a trailer repair shop for repairs or DIY repairs and parts.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They work out of the old shop. The one in front of the Detroiter. I still think they have a place in Canada but it is called Crew Chief.
The former Alumibunk building at the north end of the Detroiter has been a TST terminal for several years. I have done numerous swaps with them on loads going to Canada.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
The former Alumibunk building at the north end of the Detroiter has been a TST terminal for several years. I have done numerous swaps with them on loads going to Canada.

I believe TsT just rents office space and pays rent for office space. The shop and cross dock has changed hands again or name..No longer tied to A/bunk or Crew Chief.. Triple S Services or something like that if story I heard was correct??