AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

With be leaving motel soon in TN for pick up on Monday AM, and wondering if someone will really be there :confused:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

John,
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Well I guess it became September while I was at the hospital with her. LOL. Month late again.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Surgery done and all went well. Couple days in the hospital but then hopefully much better.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hoping Mrs. E recovers guickly.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Give Greta our best for a speedy recovery !

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Well they let her come home early. Not always sure that, that is a good thing. I think my wife if just pretty persuasive, lol. Got her home and she is resting. Thanks for all the well wishes.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Got down here around midnight and the wont unload me until 6am. Oh well...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Got down here around midnight and the wont unload me until 6am. Oh well...

Picked up on Holiday but rec closed. Oh well, MT now and home for the week. bring on the Football!!

--While I was in Auburn Hills, MI yesterday. I saw two of those Ram ProMasters (again). Do they travel in pairs, both times I saw two together :confused:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Well Happy Tuesday to everyone. Little one back to school this morning. First day of 7th grade. Now working from home and taking care of the patient today. My god, she has informed me I am going to have to go to the grocery store????? I haven't been in one in like 8 years.... Very poor preplanning on the wife's part with this emergency surgery, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well Happy Tuesday to everyone. Little one back to school this morning. First day of 7th grade. Now working from home and taking care of the patient today. My god, she has informed me I am going to have to go to the grocery store????? I haven't been in one in like 8 years.... Very poor preplanning on the wife's part with this emergency surgery, lol.
how anyone in your position can come off as so useless in certain matters....LOL

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

Just remember to take your wallet and you will be fine :p

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Use a cart not one of the hand baskets. You'll see so many interesting items that will require purchase. Did I mention I've been banned from grocery stores. :rolleyes:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well they let her come home early. Not always sure that, that is a good thing. I think my wife if just pretty persuasive, lol. Got her home and she is resting. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Yep, Hot Cylon's don't like four walls around them. Very glad that Cylon Maint. control was able to repair or replace require parts needed. :cool:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Better take a list, John - if you haven't been to a grocery in years, you'll be amazed at all the stuff that wasn't there last time. I can see how Steve got banned, lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I admit, I live a pretty busy but pretty sheltered life. LOL

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

A list is a good idea, but I consider it a list of "suggestions". I can go to get a gallon of milk, and spend $150 if I'm not careful.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

My wife can spend a hundred dollars just driving by Target!