After careful review.............

CintVan

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I see it ....to many vans to little work....I have a nice cargo van....yea just sitting ready to roll...but.......after what I see on here I think I will keep my little auto courier route for now....it pays great....actually better than most van runs on here...yea it gets old but hey I'm home every night and I drive a nice car that gets 36 mpg...so my advice to those who are thinking about doing this....keep thinking!!!! and try something else....not the time to get in.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I see it ....to many vans to little work....I have a nice cargo van....yea just sitting ready to roll...but.......after what I see on here I think I will keep my little auto courier route for now....it pays great....actually better than most van runs on here...yea it gets old but hey I'm home every night and I drive a nice car that gets 36 mpg...so my advice to those who are thinking about doing this....keep thinking!!!! and try something else....not the time to get in.
It's good to see you got a grip on this.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I see it ........not the time to get in.
There are O/O expediter veterans on here that have established the solid foundation in this business. They rode thru the ups and downs of the economic storms.

Many came out with permanent scars. Within each scar, there's a story, there's a learned business experience and there's a discovered knowledge of how to make this business successful.

When the senior members posted to discourage a new member from entering this business, it does not necessary means that there's no opportunity at the present time. But it's because, intuitively they felt that a new member may not be ready to take this business head on.

As long as you have finished your EO readings, done thorough researches, have "a solid written business plan," and well established back up resources, Expediting is open 24/7.

The road is calling ya. Lol...