Advice on getting started ?

youngpau_

New Recruit
Researching
20 years of age looking to get into this kind of work. I already travel for work now , been looking into this so any advice would be much appreciated!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Search for expediting companies, and apply as a driver

Unless you happen to have enough saved to buy a truck and feed it for a year + living expenses, then whatever happened, you're 20 with time to recover

Call insurance FIRST if you try and buy your own

Edgar Gallo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi All
I am an owner operator but due to primary work and life constraints my business partner and I can no longer keep our business going. We are selling our Van and MC# as a package deal if possible. Our MC# is seasoned with a year in service. A benefit to buying a clean seasoned MC# is that some brokers or shippers will only deal with MC#’s that are 6 months or older and in some cases a year old or more. It opens up more opportunity having a seasoned MC# as opposed to a brand new one. Our Van is a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter Van 2500 extended with 70k Miles. It is like new and has been very well maintained. It comes with a custom E-Track floor and side wall system with all the equipment, attachments and straps needed to start hauling short loads or over the road loads. For more information and pictures please contact me here.