About: In-N-Out Restaurants

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
This, to me, is great news...I had my first I/O burger on my last trip to CA and it was delicious. Love the concept of the simple menu as well, not a lot of loitering around in line making decisions...come east I/O, we welcome your arrival. We gave the west coasr Krispy Kreme donuts so bring us great burgers!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Neither of the secret menu links works :((
I love In-n-out!
I just noticed last week that they have scripture verses hidden on the bottom rim of their cups and edge of the burger wrappers. Never noticed before, just thought I'd mention it because it's so rare. :)

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
In the east there are Five Guys Burgers and Fries. They are a lot like I/O with a simple menu. Most are in urban areas and don't have drive thru windows. One small order of fries are enough for a table of four. Just opened one close to my house a couple weeks ago. Jerry Lee

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Get a Halo Burger - much better.

halo_burger.jpg

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Neither of the secret menu links works :((
I love In-n-out!
I just noticed last week that they have scripture verses hidden on the bottom rim of their cups and edge of the burger wrappers. Never noticed before, just thought I'd mention it because it's so rare. :)
okay fixed the first link

Hmmm odd. Well just do a search for secret menu

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Gov. Rick Perry has talked In N Out to move their corporate headquarters to Texas. Not sure what city.

They recently opened a new restaurant in McKinney and had to hire police to handle the traffic. It happened again this past week in Dallas.

Near where I live is a place called the "Arlington Highlands". There are many restaurants and stores there and it is always busy. It's off I-20 between Collins and Matlock. In N Out bought a failed restaurant there, razed it, and is now building a new burger restaurant there. I can guarantee they will be swamped. All In N Out restaurants look the same.

The best part if how many businesses Rick Perry is getting to move to Texas.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I remember the one in Lawndale, California had dual driveups and they would come out in person and take your order to move things along, very efficent:) Guess they do that when more than 20 cars are in line LOL