A Plus Expedited(more like Special Ed Expedited)

Kenworth22

Seasoned Expediter
Last summer I drove for A Plus Expedited with my own van. From what I saw , they were the most incompetent, lazy, and ignorant people that I have ever worked for next to Central Refrigerated Services. Those people acted like they were on crack. I don't know maybe they were. They knew nothing about the loads that I was assigned, like times for delivery, or even what I was delivering. And they didn't care if I got any sleep at all. I would just like to here from anyone else what has driven for them about what your experience was. Maybe I'm overreacting and that is just how the expedited business is.

Last edited:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sounds like a company to stay away from! But then again, I'm sure this company sounds like a small "mom and pop" start up with any lack of experience in expediting. And I'm sure there are alot of those type of companies out there now!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I p/u a load from one of.there broken down vans a few months ago.....the van was a 92-93 dodge pretty rough......the 2 "drivers" were just as rough as the van......its there 2nd trip and the 1 guy kept telling me how he has been up for 20 hrs. Driving......I said welcome too expediting.....oh yea when they gave me the paperwork ...it had coffee stopped on it .... I seen one of there vans in laredo the other day....(pretty rough too)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
This company has advertised here for a while and their web sight looks pretty good. Must be some more O/O feed back out there. Anyone with somthing positive?