A Panther App COOOOOL

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has any other panthadons tried out the new driver app. I looked at it briefly. It looks pretty cool. You can view load offers and accept or decline in the app, change your availability status, and even sent in your paper work in. It looks like it could be the first steps to replacing the QC. Which I say "Here Here." There's no reason a well written smart phone app couldn't do every the QC can do. I know I wouldn't miss those QC fees.

Way to go Panther

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds nice, hopefully a sign of things to come. For years I've just wanted an easy way to check position, and go in and out of service without having to go out to the truck and fire up the QC each time. Especially when at home or sitting in a truck stop.

Reactions: vandriver2

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, when you pay the $35 per week for the app at least it won't make holes in the vehicle or add more wind drag to lower fuel mpg. :)

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I totally agree with you, and I'm sure that many others do too... maybe years ago the QC was somewhat helpful, but nowadays with all the new tech and smartphones, it's more like a scam, a tool for carriers to get some extra money from the drivers.