A New Story With New Writers, Please!!

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Yeah Doggie I missed you to. See ya soon real soon and say hi to everyones else for me miss ya see ya soon XXOO. some just cannot pass up an opportunity to pass up an opportunity REMEMBER?

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Now I feel bad because my off topic comments have put a stop to the story,let's see if I can jump start it again at the point of interuption.

Just then, one of the CDC locked drivers came running over. "Get to your trucks, the QC's are going off! The pig virus has gone airborne!" Everyone turned to look at the fire...

But the pig had vanished,the load bar was still rotating above the fire but the pig had disapeared.

Doug seemed to not notice as he was still just staring at the fire with glassy eyes.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Suddenly the half roasted pig came soaring out of the sky, dive bombing Doug and narrowly missing his head. As the pig took off back into the sky, layoutshooter took careful aim and fired at the receding rump roast. Because the pig was already so well roasted, the shot went clean through and continued into the sky beyond. With one last squeal, the pig was gone.

Doug, oblivious to everything going on around him, was standing at the edge to the fire pit rocking side to side and drooling so much he was standing in a puddle. Everyone gathered in back of Doug and talked amongst themselves, trying to figure out the best way to snap Doug "out of it".

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Suddenly the half roasted pig came soaring out of the sky, dive bombing Doug and narrowly missing his head. As the pig took off back into the sky, layoutshooter took careful aim and fired at the receding rump roast. Because the pig was already so well roasted, the shot went clean through and continued into the sky beyond. With one last squeal, the pig was gone.

Doug, oblivious to everything going on around him, was standing at the edge to the fire pit rocking side to side and drooling so much he was standing in a puddle. Everyone gathered in back of Doug and talked amongst themselves, trying to figure out the best way to snap Doug "out of it".

Someone went and got a Qualcomm hoping the beeping noise would bring him to, no luck, next thing you know someone took the keyboard and smashed it across the back of Doug's head. Doug came to and yelled at......

DougTravels

Not a Member
Just then a wise looking man with a long flowing beard came floating down, Doug thought Santa, is that you? The man said "no you dimwit, it is me The Wise One, the all knowing purvayer of Mootology. Now Go my son and Ban the van!. Just kidding Doug I have a mission for you, this mission is so important that our whole way of life depends on you!", Moot then looked at Doug ,standing in a puddle of drool, his shirt drool soaked too, all glassy eyed and said "Oh forget it we are all doomed!"

He began to float away as Highway walked up, A baggie full of these strange looking mushrooms and a small notepad fell from Moots pocket. Highway picked them up, opened the notepad and read something that made him shudder. It said..........

Last edited:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Phil is my son.....follow him to a path of righteousness.

---------------------------------------------------------
Oh am I in **** for that one.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Below that it said.. "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

DougTravels

Not a Member
and then it said these "magical" words "eat 1 shroom and you shall see your quest". Highway thought one? I'm still a big star! 1 is for whimps! With that Highway preceded to chomp down half the bag and what he did next was... well it is hard to explain........

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Highway star started to grow, taller and taller. "Curiouser and curiouser!" cried Highway star (he was so much surprised, that for the moment he quite forgot how to speak good English); "I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!" (for when he looked down at his feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off).

"Oh, my poor little feet, I wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I'm sure I shan't be able! I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can; --but I must be kind to them," thought Highway star, "or perhaps they won't walk the way I want to go! Let me see: I'll give them a new pair of boots every Christmas."

**(The above is an excerpt from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll)**

(It just seemed to "fit" in the storyline. lol)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Highway Star completed his transformation into The Incredible Bulk. He looked for Moot to give him some guidance, but he was gone. Piper told him he was supposed to seek out Ateam.

"Are you serious," asked Star. "We'll never conquer this virus if we wait for him, he needs 12 paragraphs to tell people they should do a good job. We need to do this in a simple and certain manner. Time is of the essence. Hmmm.... Simple... Doug!!! Doug has to be the answer! We'll have him assemble his Liberal friends and..."

(Edit: The reference to paragraphs should be changed to, "LOL!!! OMG!!! You've got to be kidding me!")

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
a warehouse full of TamaFlu.

Just then, the officials from the CDC showed up and said that, "pigs got the flu and gave it to you. Well, maybe the answer to this whole pandemic is to give the TamaFlu directly to the pigs. That way, we don't have to screw up Doug's pig roast."

Then Highway reached up into the air and was able to catch the pig skin as it flew by him. Just then the pig sneezed right into Highway's face.

With that the CDC wrestled Highway to the ground and tied him up like the Lilliputions did to Gulliver, Doug's cousin.

The team of hero's, led by MyPie (of course) hoisted a 5 gallon bucket of TamaFlu over Highway's mouth, as Highway struggled to free himself from his bonds. The bucket swung wildly over Highway's head and knocked him out cold.

That's when . . .

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
CNN showed up with their cameras and blinding lights, spewing graphic details about how tamaflu causes sterility in ...

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Highway Stars. So, they finally stabilized the bucket and poured it down Highway's throat anyway knowing that he wouldn't miss the "Real 'Little' Star" anyway!

That's when . . .

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Inka and Doug here giggling in the bushes. With that came out all the small people and they start singing "we represent... the lolly pop guild"

Inka turns to Doug and says "I don't think we're in GA anymore"

Just then.....