A New Story With New Writers, Please!!

cruzer

Not a Member
highway stars crew shows up with his airstream and he instructs them to park it by the curb facing the lot and to pull out the awning,roll out the rug and set the lawn chairs out and make sure Moot knows that the rug is artificial turf,he needs to go around back to do his thing.The crew gets to work while highway makes a phone call to....

cruzer

Not a Member
But Gorden was unable to hear his phone over the roar of his Harley as he road down the highway so highway made a call to someone of equal power "Mypie" and she was so pleased to hear from highway she........

cruzer

Not a Member
A couple of cold ones and to discuss who was going to take the lead in this new story line.upon arriving at an out of the way pub they hear a familiar voice coming from the other side of the pub where they find Inkasnana pretty well lit and sitting on the lap of none other than G Gordon Liddy and surrounded by some of his Hells Angles friends all having a good time.......

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Meanwhile in the parking lot Layout was trying to toss one of the pigs into the air cause he had the itch to hunt. "I just can't shoot stuff unless it's in the god **** sky!!!". After he damaged the fuel price sign and 6 parked cars he......

DougTravels

Not a Member
Meanwhile in the parking lot Layout was trying to toss one of the pigs into the air cause he had the itch to hunt. "I just can't shoot stuff unless it's in the god **** sky!!!". After he damaged the fuel price sign and 6 parked cars he......

sorry to interrupt, just wanted to say HAHAHAHA Lmao Good 1

back to the story

DougTravels

Not a Member
Here we go...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
became completely frustrated because the pig wouldn't fly. Turning away disgusted layout proclaimed the pig must be a Dumb-o-crat. "Butcher it up Chef," he said. "We may as well get some good use out of it."

cruzer

Not a Member
As cruzer looks over at inki he mentions to doug that inki seems to have a new look about her since the last story line,have you noticed it.

Attachments

• 080521-161411-635007.jpg
    080521-161411-635007.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 36

DougTravels

Not a Member
but Doug couldn't notice inka he was mesmerized, Chef had already cleaned the pig and had it cooking over an open fire, On a rotating loadbar. It was looking so succulent Doug began to drool feverishly while looking at the pig roasting, with glassy eyes. He kept saying over and over again
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pigeee.........

1324177778_m.jpg

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
and as Doug is staring hypnotically at the roasting pig and mumbling to himself, a flow of drool cascading down the front of his shirt, he is slowly walking closer and closer to the open fire pit. Cruzer is standing off to the side, observing Doug intently and trying to decide if he should intervene on Dougs behalf in the interest of dinner. Oh, and Doug's safety of course.

cruzer

Not a Member
But decided to just wait and see where this might lead,thinking this could be fun but he did go to his truck and get a fire extinguisher just in case...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Highway Star goes over to Cruzer and hands him a beer. "When I came on board they told me Doug got clean. Does that look clean to you?"

Cruzer laughs, "and you believed them? I think the whole crew is off the deep end. We've got a singing pig, Gordon Liddy, a Miley Cirus concert and God knows what else! How are we going to pull all this together?"

Just then, one of the CDC locked drivers came running over. "Get to your trucks, the QC's are going off! The pig virus has gone airborne!" Everyone turned to look at the fire...