A HUGE Update!!

Rob1982

Seasoned Expediter
So today is another step forward for me. And another step closer to this guy bein turned loose on the highways I had my road test earlier. Almost failed the pretrip again...*sigh* But I got by just barely. I had 10 things I didnt mention, and any more she would of had to fail me. I did pretty good with the basic skills test. On where you have to make a right turn and get your back passenger wheel as close to the cone without hitting it the side wall just knicked the cone, and the rest of the drills were smooth sailing cause she never corrected me on anything else. The actual road test was pretty good. I did stop to far past the lines at red lights and blinking red lights, and the only other mishap I had on driving was she had me pull over to the side of the road, and act like I was going to get out of the vehicle to check somethin in the rear. I forgot to set the parking brake and didnt check the right rear view to see if say someone was commin up to the side of the vehicle to help. But ...all in all... at the end of the day.... I passed.... thats all that matters id like to think! And I been in talks with a fleet owner from Pittsburgh she has a van on with Panther and Im kind of thinking ill be going with her, unless I see a good FedEx Option

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations, what kind of license are you trying to get?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Rob1982

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Paul!

And I will be getting a CDL Class C. All I have to do is go to the Sec Of State show them my stuff.... and im good to go with my license.

Rob1982

Seasoned Expediter
@Denny, Im either going to go with Panther or im fixing to look at the classifieds here and see if any FedEx fleet owners are looking.

@Zanico I took it in a 1997 Olds mini van