A.BLAIR

darkunicorn

Seasoned Expediter
A Blair is a fantastic company I have no complaint what so ever and trust me if you have read any of the pots I’m not afraid to speak up when I’m not happy and equally will shout phrases when I am! I’ve never been so happy at a carrier than I am at A Blair but if you are looking for a large company with more dispatchers than you can remember their names its not for you, at A Blair you will know every one in the office in 2 days or less. Also notice how much I have posted since mid October don't have the time to read all the posts and respond any more and I like it that way :D

Alvin

NoProblem

Expert Expediter
Thanks y'all!

Bigdaddy98, what I'll tell you is that since about April of 2006, we lost one team to a blown engine, one team to a fleece purchase, one very dear team who retired and one T/T solo to his owner getting his own authority.

So far, that is the extent of our "driver turnover" in the last 10 months.

By the way, experience is required for consideration.

Best of luck to you!

fortwayne

Not a Member
I have only heard good things about this company. I have spoken to a few of their driver and they have good things to say as well. Sometimes you wonder when you hear bad things about companies if it is true, heck, the driver just might not want any more competition, but when you hear nothing but good things direct from the drivers that is a pretty good indication at least in my eyes.

Fort Wayne
'Stand Up For Yourself - Don't Wait For Someone Else'

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Does A.Blair had solo drivers, or just teams?? Thought they only hired teams.........

samvic5150

Expert Expediter
A. Blair is an outstanding company to drive for, but if you end up takin' the gig...be ready to RUN HARD!
that's no b.s.!
and everyone in that office works their butt off to get you loaded!!!

best of luck in your expedited ventures,
Sam