2013 Ford Van Photos

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Auto show in January 2013....make a point to attend...and take notes...hopefully they have a door sticker on it by then too...I'll bring my measuring tape...

Ultraman

Active Expediter
No, Ford di not take a bailout. But, they did take billions in DOE loans. Kinda, back door bailout?

Smart move. It made them look like they stood on their own.

The loans weren't crucial to Ford's survival. The only reason GM and Chrysler couldn't get them is because they didn't meet the criteria of being viable companies. They both applied for them.

savage308

Active Expediter
The loans weren't crucial to Ford's survival. The only reason GM and Chrysler couldn't get them is because they didn't meet the criteria of being viable companies. They both applied for them.

Didn't Ford have to lease some of their buildings or use them as collateral to get the loans?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still short by a bit but very interested in seeing it up close.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Eastex

Seasoned Expediter
Still short by a bit but very interested in seeing it up close.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

I have been told that Ford will display two at the Detroit Auto Show, a chassis cab and a high cube.

guido4475

Not a Member
What the heck is "Econetic Technology"??

Is it a new thought up word/slang for another POS Ford "Diesel" engine?

Get you're facts straight.The only diesel engine that Ford ever built is the new 6.7. All of the others were made by International.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
That does look bigger than previous pics I've seen.

mImage.ashx

mImage.ashx

mImage.ashx

Wondering what the deal is with those funky windows.. looks like a vertical bar of some kind.. rest of the van looks pretty sharp tho, and comparable in size to my Sprinter.

Dale