$15,000 sign on bonus??

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone know what the catch is to Panthers $15,000sign on bonus they are advertising?
BILLY

1stariel

Seasoned Expediter
I suggest you give Panther Recruiting a call and they will be happy to give you all the details.;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The catch is team, straight or tractor, HAZMAT, TWIC, passports, secret security clearances. Well qualified, well experienced.

brock19w

Active Expediter
The catch is team, straight or tractor, HAZMAT, TWIC, passports, secret security clearances. Well qualified, well experienced.

Actually solo owner ops in both ST's and TT's quailify for sign on bonuses as well. For instance, a solo TT owner op with HAZMAT and a passport can get a $4,000 bonus.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well, there are lots of different sign on bonuses that people can qualify for, but the question was about the $15,000 bonus specifically.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm not sure if it's paid out OVER 6 months, or AFTER 6 months, or both. QC fees are $35 a week, bonus or no bonus.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm not sure if it's paid out OVER 6 months, or AFTER 6 months, or both. QC fees are $35 a week, bonus or no bonus.

So that's $1820 a year in QC fees. I think I'm going to start advertising an $1820 sign on bonus, paid out over 12 months, since we don't have QC.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
So that's $1820 a year in QC fees. I think I'm going to start advertising an $1820 sign on bonus, paid out over 12 months, since we don't have QC.

The $1,820 is a legitimate recruiting point. FedEx Custom Critical charged the same $35 a week when we were there. Note, however, that certain shippers require Qualcomm-equipped trucks so drivers who wish to serve those customers would not be influenced by the cost savings that come from not having Qualcomm units in your trucks.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
The $1,820 is a legitimate recruiting point. FedEx Custom Critical charged the same $35 a week when we were there. Note, however, that certain shippers require Qualcomm-equipped trucks so drivers who wish to serve those customers would not be influenced by the cost savings that come from not having Qualcomm units in your trucks.

Those shippers simply want a truck that is tracked. That can be done just as effectively with macropoint.