Q And A

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Keep it up Windsor!

Oh, did I just say that again? Lol...

Really, we need your thread after the big storm on EO during the last 24 hours. Lol....

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Ysetedray I coludn't sepll turck driver, today I are one.
With that said, will I be elgible as a expeditor for:

A: Food stamps.
B: Free health care.
C: other government programs.
D: All of the above.
E: None of the above because I will become independently wealthy in a short time.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Ysetedray I coludn't sepll turck driver, today I are one.
With that said, will I be elgible as a expeditor for:

A: Food stamps.
B: Free health care.
C: other government programs.
D: All of the above.
E: None of the above because I will become independently wealthy in a short time.
F: you will often be getting cash advances and constantly be getting loans from friends and family that have real jobs. But hey, someone has to be expediting the freight, right?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
F: you will often be getting cash advances and constantly be getting loans from friends and family that have real jobs. But hey, someone has to be expediting the freight, right?

Whoa,, Good answer. But as much as I hate to inform you partially wrong..Cash advances not allowed at current carrier. But part 2 of the answer is currently spot on.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a question for you Mr obvious aka Windsor I was passing a tanker that had placards saying helium my question is what keeps the trailer on the ground Thanks Mr obvious you're the best

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I passed a truck and his rear wheels on the left side (drivers) were turning clockwise, what's wrong?

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Why is grass green? And no I'm not asking about greener grass...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why is grass green? And no I'm not asking about greener grass...

Chlorophyll. As to why your grass is much greener than your neighbor's, I'll leave it to your septic tank service guy to give you the bad news :confused:

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I passed a truck and his rear wheels on the left side (drivers) were turning clockwise, what's wrong?
Now your just messing with me right? That's only possible if the truck is straddling the equator with tires on both sides. Smh!