May Flowers

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning Dear and gang! For you "The Voice" fans out there Adam Wakefield did not win...came in second and the girl Allison Porter that sang Blue Bayou for her audtion won. I think the fix was in though because she was on Christine's team and this was a first win for Christine. Ah well...another season gone for the year!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Dear and gang! For you "The Voice" fans out there Adam Wakefield did not win...came in second and the girl Allison Porter that sang Blue Bayou for her audtion won. I think the fix was in though because she was on Christine's team and this was a first win for Christine. Ah well...another season gone for the year!
Good morning dear.... 2nd coffee and pill time.:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a shower .... ate some breakfast ... and No Ovm the Voice hasn't really spoken .. yet ... :p
Also had a 2nd load offer yesterday about 7pm... 180 deadhead ..650 plus loaded mile .... deliver into Mi. before 10 am this morning ... no sleep time ... sorry i run hard .. but not Stupid .... Family first ... stretch my body fatige limits --- No Way ....;)
PS... lurking somewhere around Elizabethtown , Ky...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a shower .... ate some breakfast ... and No Ovm the Voice hasn't really spoken .. yet ... :p
Also had a 2nd load offer yesterday about 7pm... 180 deadhead ..650 plus loaded mile .... deliver into Mi. before 10 am this morning ... no sleep time ... sorry i run hard .. but not Stupid .... Family first ... stretch my body fatige limits --- No Way ....;)
PS... lurking somewhere around Elizabethtown , Ky...
choices...we all live by our choices.....stay healthy my friend... a sick driver makes .0 cents a mile...:)

Reactions: ntimevan