February 2016 locations

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
In your opinion. From Jefferson Ohio to Schaumburg Illinois. is it worth going all way over to route 39 north north of Chicago then back east into Schaumburg
I live on the north side of Chicago, cpl miles off of lakeshore drive. I would take lakeshore drive north until it ends, (curves to left) etc. depends on time of the day you come in. If you needed directions for my way let me know.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's no doubt it's 1,000% harder but when I see those vans idling in the parking lot while I'll be nice and warm with my APU going all nice and quite it's so much better especially when my tv and Xbox are going
That may be true but you'll very seldom see me at a truck stop, I ALWAYS venture out to a nice big shopping plaza, free WiFi areas, many amenitys, multiple restaurants, sports bars etc. I only ever initially stop in the TA to shower, fuel up and then I'm out! I'm a roamer, always lookin for something free to do, I see enough trucks, noise, smoke on the interstates, don't need them while I'm trying to Idle and relax too while awaiting the next run.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That may be true but you'll very seldom see me at a truck stop, I ALWAYS venture out to a nice big shopping plaza, free WiFi areas, many amenitys, multiple restaurants, sports bars etc. I only ever initially stop in the TA to shower, fuel up and then I'm out! I'm a roamer, always lookin for something free to do, I see enough trucks, noise, smoke on the interstates, don't need them while I'm trying to Idle and relax too while awaiting the next run.
I did the same I'd find the nearest lowes and enjoy myself free wifi and the pure convenience of the van but work is so much more study in my truck with averitt. Yeah both have pros and cons but today at age 27 I like the more traditional out 4-6 days then home for the weekend. Also health dental and vision insurance for $32 a week ain't bad either

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Nah ..... Your immuned from getting in trouble .... the L-1 Mods love you ..... now me i will probrably get another Warning for typing this .... :p
PS... on topic..... at the J in Evansville , in....

Youre in my stomping grounds! :) If you get hungry, get a steak at the Haub House, I don't think its too far from the truck stop.

Who did you deliver to? I work for a company that deals with a lot of the factories around town, so im just curious.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan