Come Join Our Journey!!!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big News for Everyone here...Some of you know me and some of you don't so let me introduce myself...My name is Todd and I drive for Load 1! I am 30 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been Expediting for almost 8 years now. I have been with my fair share of companies. I started off in a Cargo Van at Dynamex Expedite out of Cambridge, Ontario. I then drove for All-Types Expedite in a Cargo Van out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. For an owner out of Michigan... After that I drove for Nations Express in a Sprinter out of Charlotte, North Carolina. For an Owner from Indiana... After that I went to previously named Express-1 (now XPO Logistics) out of Buchanan, Michigan in a Sprinter. An finally I have found my home here at Load 1 in My own 2014 12ft Chevy Cube Van, where I have now been here a little over 5 years!!! I am currently teaming with my Girlfriend Lindsay and my Dog Bentley! We enjoy this job and Love being out on the road. I have no kids and don't have anything tying me down back home, so I can stay out as long as I need or want. We have decided to start a YouTube Channel called Expediter Guy and a Facebook Page Expediter Guy and also an Email Page...We will be Vlogging and Blogging from across the Country in our Travels and side Adventures giving our take on the Expedite Life!. So as we are in the process of getting the first video and blog made I wanted to invite you all to join us and follow us in our Trek across this Amazing Country doing what we all know as "Expediting" I'll post links to our YouTube Channel, our Facebook Page and our Email Page so we can stay in touch with Y'all! Enjoy and Be Safe Out There!!!

Email is [email protected]
Facebook is facebook.com/ExpediterGuy
I'll post YouTube Page later Thanks!!!

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big News for Everyone here...Some of you know me and some of you don't so let me introduce myself...My name is Todd and I drive for Load 1! I am 30 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been Expediting for almost 8 years now. I have been with my fair share of companies. I started off in a Cargo Van at Dynamex Expedite out of Cambridge, Ontario. I then drove for All-Types Expedite in a Cargo Van out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. For an owner out of Michigan... After that I drove for Nations Express in a Sprinter out of Charlotte, North Carolina. For an Owner from Indiana... After that I went to previously named Express-1 (now XPO Logistics) out of Buchanan, Michigan in a Sprinter. An finally I have found my home here at Load 1 in My own 2014 12ft Chevy Cube Van, where I have now been here a little over 5 years!!! I am currently teaming with my Girlfriend Lindsay and my Dog Bentley! We enjoy this job and Love being out on the road. I have no kids and don't have anything tying me down back home, so I can stay out as long as I need or want. We have decided to start a YouTube Channel called Expediter Guy and a Facebook Page Expediter Guy and also an Email Page...We will be Vlogging and Blogging from across the Country in our Travels and side Adventures giving our take on the Expedite Life!. So as we are in the process of getting the first video and blog made I wanted to invite you all to join us and follow us in our Trek across this Amazing Country doing what we all know as "Expediting" I'll post links to our YouTube Channel, our Facebook Page and our Email Page so we can stay in touch with Y'all! Enjoy and Be Safe Out There!!!

Email is [email protected]
Facebook is facebook.com/ExpediterGuy
I'll post YouTube Page later Thanks!!!
Best of luck in your adventure

Reactions: TheOGExpediterGuy

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look forward to following you guys on the road! Here is a link to one of our videos on our YouTube page if you want to check us out. Safe travels. Can't wait to see your first video.

Nice Videos TeamHutch!!!
Great Camera Angles...
What type of cameras do ya'll use???

Reactions: TeamHutch

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the editing software I was using had watermarks all through it lol so I just bought some for my laptop today so it could be up Monday morning...It's an introduction video of us and the van and i am working g in an intro and outro video...Shooting for Monday and then a couple of videos a week this editing stuff is pretty neat!!! What editing do you use?!

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the editing software I was using had watermarks all through it lol so I just bought some for my laptop today so it could be up Monday morning...It's an introduction video of us and the van and i am working g in an intro and outro video...Shooting for Monday and then a couple of videos a week this editing stuff is pretty neat!!! What editing do you use?!

We use iMovie on our phones and Mac book. It came free with the iOS8 update. once we started playing with it, we were hooked. It's really fun trying to find new scenes and angles to shoot. We look forward to your video.

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nicely done. Like the setup. Have to get to Ikea. You will need a straight truck when Ollie grows up