April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out of service, follow up with the surgeon, on the plus side I got to eat pork chops tonight, I see the end of the soft food diet is near!

Reactions: ntimevan

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moving from Grand Island to St Louis ... I'm tired and I don't see me getting very far!

Sent from my flying circus

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just poking my head in to see what's going on...pretty quiet... As they say "nothing to see here now...keep moving" o_O

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
have date with a Dodge tech this morning...shortly...here in Corsicana Tx.....very good place..reasonable and he is very good...Dave the tech has been here at least 7 years since he put my first trans replacement....he also did my first rear brake job ...I am hoping I can out with just a power steering flush...getting rear end fluid changed and re packing front bearings and just giving the front end a good visual check up.....hasn't been done in a while...936,000 its all original up there!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
have date with a Dodge tech this morning...shortly...here in Corsicana Tx.....very good place..reasonable and he is very good...Dave the tech has been here at least 7 years since he put my first trans replacement....he also did my first rear brake job ...I am hoping I can out with just a power steering flush...getting rear end fluid changed and re packing front bearings and just giving the front end a good visual check up.....hasn't been done in a while...936,000 its all original up there!!
Your "dates" with those techs can get pretty crazy...just buy him dandelions instead of roses will ya? :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I have enough front end parts t rebuild everything. Let me know if you need'em.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Meanwhile back home it's a mere 14 degrees this morning...I envy all those places getting the rains cuz we sure need it up here.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Interesting morning....

Just dropped a load in Indianapolis, went to Speedway to fuel up and grabbed some breakfast sandwiches.

A clean cut man in the 40's approached and wants to know if I want my windshield wash. I said no.

Then out of curiousity, I called him back and asked him what
happens. He said he was 27 days cleaned from the alcohol and trying to stay clean. I know he struggling, so I gave him some bucks and a sandwich and encourage to go back to the AA meeting.

Oh hec, sometimes we just need to give without judgment.

Then, I realized today is Good Friday.......:)

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Is your steering getting stiff?

Last edited: