November 2014 where ya at's

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got loaded in Orrville, as I filled out my paperwork a FXCC sprinter pulled in, driver goes in, comes out and says to me, you have my load to Indy! Hmmmm seems XPO double booked the load. First one there is the winner!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Got loaded in Orrville, as I filled out my paperwork a FXCC sprinter pulled in, driver goes in, comes out and says to me, you have my load to Indy! Hmmmm seems XPO double booked the load. First one there is the winner!

It's good when you win bad when you lose congrats hope it wasn't anyone here.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's good when you win bad when you lose congrats hope it wasn't anyone here.

Don't like to lose a load, in these slow times, but I was due to win. But actually was a loser since someone failed to tell me this delivers at 0700 Tuesday... I dislike having to babysit a load.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Memphis test driving cars with the wife ... Looks like a Ford Focus Electric or a Ford C-Max

Sent from my flying circus

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I'm surprised that does not happen more often.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made my delivery in El Paso now have to take a 34 hour reset, going to go to rudy's for lunch tomorrow, mmmmm love that brisket. Have to pick up a couple of bottles of sauce to take home to the wife...

On the plus side, no other large straight trucks here in El Paso so getting out of here should be easy (I hope).

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh, forgot to mention I had my first lizard knock on my window,I was at the pilot in east St. Louis, she was actually pretty cute, but boy was she stoned....

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Made it to St. Paul safe and sound, with 6 hours to spare. Now it is time to hit the hey until they open.
Laredo is soooo appealing right now.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been at delivery address since 0400... No sign of the company I'm supposed to be at. Dispatches answer is wait till someone shows up and ask?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
A warm welcome to Mike (Fifaref2) and his Promaster to the Crossroads Express team!!
Two more, add a dispatcher, train him in the CE ways & make it happen!!
Welcome aboard Mike!!!!

And then there were 7!!!

Last edited:

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A warm welcome to Mike (Fifaref2) and his Promaster to the Crossroads Express team!!
Two more, add a dispatcher, train him in the CE ways & make it happen!!
Welcome aboard Mike!!!!

And then there were 7!!!

Hey Murray, let me know when you are ready to add a cargo plane, I'll have one ready, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
had a pick up in Watertown SD last night the middle of that storm....snow out the Gazoo...and delivered it thru blizzard and freezing rain to Allison Iowa? at 6am dispatched called at 11am whilst sleeping a pickup 200 miles north in St Paul going to a Chicago burb for the morning...right now in Madison Wi at the rest area has some dinner and time for some sleep and then do the last 150 miles.....Phew.....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
had a pick up in Watertown SD last night the middle of that storm....snow out the Gazoo...and delivered it thru blizzard and freezing rain to Allison Iowa? at 6am dispatched called at 11am whilst sleeping a pickup 200 miles north in St Paul going to a Chicago burb for the morning...right now in Madison Wi at the rest area has some dinner and time for some sleep and then do the last 150 miles.....Phew.....

Whew!! Be safe! We had a load today out of "Minneville" to OH. You guys are troopers!!