Out of touch

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hillary says that she is not "truly well off" even though they have "earned" over 100 MILLION dollars over the last several years. Talk about being out of touch with reality!

OH YEAH, her daughter got reportedly got paid $600,000 by NBC as a "special corespondent". Bet there are those who believe that NBC is "fair and balanced" and is NO way working on behalf of a certain political agenda. :rolleyes: No corruption either. :rolleyes:

[h=1]Hillary Clinton Says She Isn't 'Truly Well Off'[/h]
"Hillary Clinton's multimillion dollar fortune has caused some negative headlines during the media tour for the release of her new book "
Hard Choices," which is widely seen as a prelude to a potential 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton responded to criticism of her wealth in an interview with the Guardian newspaper published Saturday night by suggesting Americans won't be concerned about the more than $100 million her family has reportedly earned in recent years because they're not "truly well off."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-she-isnt-142020491.html

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True, that's part of their hypocrisy. Hypocrites and/or dumber than dirt morons, that's Hillary's peeps.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Ignorant people are easily controlled.

That was the idea behind prohibiting slaves in the 1800's from being educated.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
With regards to her daughter, I think it is more of a motive of access. Keep in mind, they (NBC) also employs Jenna Bush. My guess is for the same reason.
Outside of that, I don't believe the Clinton's left "broke". More like out of touch and a fair amount of debt. They did have the ability to pay it off but the idea she is there with the common person is laughable.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You see, I see little, if any, difference between Bush and Clinton, or Obama for that matter. They are all cut from the same cloth.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I can't argue that, but I didn't want it to seem they were only favoring the Clintons. Since they have Bush's daughter employed as well, it wouldn't be a stretch to think one of Obama's daughters lands a job there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't argue that, but I didn't want it to seem they were only favoring the Clintons. Since they have Bush's daughter employed as well, it wouldn't be a stretch to think one of Obama's daughters lands a job there.

They just favor an all powerful government agenda, with them as the "mouthpiece"

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She is not suited to adult life. Just another spoiled brat, who will cruise through life doing nothing of value and living off the money that others earn

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just like all the ruling classes throughout history. Nothing ever changes. We should have never allowed it to happen. Now that they are installed, they are going to be very difficult to get out. Kinda like mold in the bathroom.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With regards to her daughter, I think it is more of a motive of access. Keep in mind, they (NBC) also employs Jenna Bush. My guess is for the same reason.
Outside of that, I don't believe the Clinton's left "broke". More like out of touch and a fair amount of debt. They did have the ability to pay it off but the idea she is there with the common person is laughable.
John D, rockefeller a very rich man was asked how much money does it take to satisfy a man his answer was simple but true "Just a little more"

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
John D, rockefeller a very rich man was asked how much money does it take to satisfy a man his answer was simple but true "Just a little more"

That may be true, for some, but it has nothing to do with the total disconnect that Hillary, and many others like her, and the world that normal people live it. It almost reminds one of the "Let them eat cake" line.

I wish I have her 100 million, I could do a LOT of good with that kind of cash.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chelsea Clinton is not well suited for a visual medium.

It could be worse. She could look just like she did as a kid only older. Or she could look like Michelle Obama, Pelosi, Feinstein and many others.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She 'struggled' to pay her mortgages on her million dollar HOUSES. Must be real tough.
A hundred million dollars earned by giving speeches? The next time someone says people don't make much money being in politics, you know they are full of poop.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She 'struggled' to pay her mortgages on her million dollar HOUSES. Must be real tough.
A hundred million dollars earned by giving speeches? The next time someone says people don't make much money being in politics, you know they are full of poop.

Yeah, and the spread that manure around like mustard on a hot dog. Worst part is the number of doofuses that fall for it! Good chance they will fall for it AGAIN in 2016 when Queen Hillary will be installed.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Just had a funny thought. Hire s bunch of college kids to dress up like uncle sam and normal people and stage the uncle sam to pick pocket them in public. When confronted say somthing stupid like, Its my job to to take your money. You shouldnt be so selfish.