Who's Missing ?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
It's not a vile habit. If managed properly.
I remember once, when I was a hard charger, of having the urge and thinking I'd be at the yard in 300 miles.

Then my kidney issues started.

Fast forward to today. I generate more than a gallon of waste some days. Most loads I cannot leave truck while loaded.
I use a bottle.It goes into a bathroom to get emptied. It gets replaced with a new one weekly.

It's an important tool. It just needs to be used properly.
It's empty and rinsed when going into a trash can.

Do not get in a habit of "holding it."

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
It's not a vile habit. If managed properly.
I remember once, when I was a hard charger, of having the urge and thinking I'd be at the yard in 300 miles.

Then my kidney issues started.

Fast forward to today. I generate more than a gallon of waste some days. Most loads I cannot leave truck while loaded.
I use a bottle.It goes into a bathroom to get emptied. It gets replaced with a new one weekly.

It's an important tool. It just needs to be used properly.
It's empty and rinsed when going into a trash can.

Do not get in a habit of "holding it."

Are talking about the "old man peeing disorder" I've heard my uncles talking about? If so I don't wanna ever get old ever.

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
I didn't want to say someone was "missing" when there was some issue that I missed but Lisa & Jeff(forgot screen names), blackpup, and JDClark immediately come to mind. There are a few others that I need to refresh my memory on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Still reading EO, almost every day.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

jimmy

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Not for you Joe, but advice for others.

If you get a chance at a good younger wife, go for it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not for you Joe, but advice for others.

If you get a chance at a good younger wife, go for it.

That did not work for my brother. IF I ever found I needed a new wife it would be one my age. Kinda like being with people that have the same general memories.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speak for yourself, John.

Some of us have succeeded.

You're only as old as you feel.

WEEELLLLL, once the arthritis sets in, it's in. Nuttin you can do about it. Once you have it how you feel is determined by which bones hurt and how bad. :p

zorry

Veteran Expediter
That did not work for my brother. IF I ever found I needed a new wife it would be one my age. Kinda like being with people that have the same general memories.

If you have one picked out, please don't post it here. It could ruin the Christmas Spirit around your place.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Something I wouldn't wish on anybody else.
Had it in the elbow recently for the first time.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Y'all sure do romanticize getting old for the young folks let me tell ya. But when y'all were my age old people had it worse, so maybe when I'm y'all age I'll have it even better

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
There's another driver - a Canadian named Dave, lives around Kitchner or Cambridge - used to drive a Sprinter for Fedex CC, now in a cube I believe ... can't recall his screen name ... used to be a fleet maintenance manager before he started expediting ...