April Banter and Location

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Going back in service on a Friday? The 13th??? I bet it is really killing Judy to see all these trucks moving, making money, and you're sitting at home!!!! lol....I can imagine it...she's sitting in her chair, smoking cig after cig.....might have a cattle prod in her hands forcing you into the van.....lol...

Good morning, Ken! lol...

LMAO

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The day I can control how, when and where the customers call expedites in.......

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
SC really? Tell me EXACTLY what you had to do to get a load to the Carolinas, because I NEVER get runs there even after begging, pleading, cussing and crying. Oh, I think I know why you got it, you don't live in that area...

Was pretty simple really...they asked me where I wanted to go. I didnt have a preference really, so I just closed my eyes and picked a spot on the map....man these guys are good :D

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Was pretty simple really...they asked me where I wanted to go. I didnt have a preference really, so I just closed my eyes and picked a spot on the map....man these guys are good :D

Lol, yes they are :thumbup:

mss1963

Expert Expediter
A day from hell got 90 mile's from yard with my load this morning and transmisson give's out!!! go to start truck Wed afternoon sitting at the J in K.C. and the starter fail's, brake chamber leaking gotta love **** poor maintenance program....It's going to get better been up since thurs at 09:00 going to bed at the yard!!! You all have a good day.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
A day from hell got 90 mile's from yard with my load this morning and transmisson give's out!!! go to start truck Wed afternoon sitting at the J in K.C. and the starter fail's, brake chamber leaking gotta love **** poor maintenance program....It's going to get better been up since thurs at 09:00 going to bed at the yard!!! You all have a good day.

Sorry to hear that Mike. That is a real round of bad luck. :(

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sorry to hear that Mike. That is a real round of bad luck. :(

Hopefully thing's will be better by the end of the week, Called owner @ 2:30 A.M. to let him know about truck and he still hasn't called me back!!going to hotel and enjoy the weekend.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Going back in service on a Friday? The 13th??? I bet it is really killing Judy to see all these trucks moving, making money, and you're sitting at home!!!! lol....I can imagine it...she's sitting in her chair, smoking cig after cig.....might have a cattle prod in her hands forcing you into the van.....lol...

Good morning, Ken! lol...

Boy...and I was just wondering why a charmer such as yourself is still single?
:rolleyes:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Truck in the shop getting king pins replaced, 2 small oil leaks ( I really dislike oil leaks ) , and new shocks on steer axle. Should be completed on Monday. Had all 8 drive tires replaced on Tuesday. That should wrap up the major repairs just have a few more minor things to get fixed.

Now enjoying the first BBQ of the season ..... I love the ol charcoal fired Weber!!!!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Stopped in Piqua Oh...Pam had called with a possible PU in Hamilton Oh goin to Bozeman Mont..and i didn't want to get too much further north and have to run back further to get to the pu...well the load never happened , so as i was getting on I 75 Guido passed right in front of me. We ran together and talked on the phone for about 2 hours till i got home. Good conversation, nice slower pace drive and now home and OOS until Sunday afternoon....

You all have a great weekend and be safe...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken's vacation is offically over for now..he just left for Rapid for an early morning appointment with the dealer so I can quit cooking now and get that dang garden planted. House sure is quiet when he leaves though......

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
I can't believe what a difference it made putting on a K&N air filter. I gained 2 mpg, I am now at 14.4. Nice. Had to order it and it cost 68.00 but it is paying for itself quickly. Anyone got some other fuel saving ideas I can utilize.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now in Rapid City....at a Walmart....doh.....lol
I've been busy since you left m'dear...got that last section of landscape fabric down and watered all the flower beds, and made a hamburger patty with sweet potato fries and got the dishes done...wish you were here!:D