Some real good snaps of our troops at work..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If they ever get a solid government and are able to have peace Afghanistan could become a big player in the world. They have beautiful mountains and scenery plus they have a lot of minerals to help them setup a solid infrastructure.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Camper

Not a Member
All I, and many others see is trillions in tax dollars wasted on a war that had no business happening, in the first place.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All I, and many others see is trillions in tax dollars wasted on a war that had no business happening, in the first place.

If these were pics of Iraq...I would agree...

IMO..we have to stay until every last dog is hunted down, captured or killed even if it takes 500 years....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter

I feel sorry for you if that's all you can see in those pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camper

Not a Member
If these were pics of Iraq...I would agree...

IMO..we have to stay until every last dog is hunted down, captured or killed even if it takes 500 years....

With all due respect, us being there isn't going to accomplish anything but more anti-american sentiment and more deficit spending.

Other than half our involvement in WWII(retaliating against japan for Pearl Harbor) every overseas venture the neocons have initiated have been nothing more than international welfare campaigns.

The only threats we need to be concerned with are those within our own borders.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
with all due respect..I don't care if them El Queda(sp) and supporter SOB's hate us....

Iraq IMO was a BIG mistake...sonny boy had to finish what daddy started....proud daddy moment there I bet...:rolleyes:

Camper

Not a Member
with all due respect..I don't care if them El Queda(sp) and supporter SOB's hate us....

I don't care what they think of us either but there's no sense putting ourselves in their cross hairs in the first place. Anyway, the point is this international police role has been nothing more than money down a black hole.

All these resources we're sending overseas, all under the guise of a "war on terror" could be put to better use, fighting/curtailing the real threats within our borders.

Camper

Not a Member
I feel sorry for you if that's all you can see in those pics.

Rather than take a cheap shot, try explaining what you think they're accompishing in those pictures that benefit us. I know what you're going to say but It will be comical seeing you try to justify your stance.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't care what they think of us either but there's no sense putting ourselves in their cross hairs in the first place. Anyway, the point is this international police role has been nothing more than money down a black hole.

All these resources we're sending overseas, all under the guise of a "war on terror" could be put to better use, fighting/curtailing the real threats within our borders.

I'll agree to a point.....Iraq....Cyprus... Korea....we should be out...money pits

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rather than take a cheap shot, try explaining what you think they're accompishing in those pictures that benefit us. I know what you're going to say but It will be comical seeing you try to justify your stance.

Come on Camper...that is baiting at best....

I could say, it is comical as well..you trying to justify your stance.....

Camper

Not a Member
I'll agree to a point.....Iraq....Cyprus... Korea....we should be out...money pits

What about Vietnam and the European half of our involvement of WWII, Desert Storm(bailing out a country the size of RI, seriously?)?

I would argue that every international campaign except for the bombing of Tripoli in '86 was an utter waste, meant to benefit a small group of those with a vested interest(defense contractors, big business, etc.).