VERY Loud Ringtones

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On Zedge, download the ring tone "loudest ringtone" it's loud and annoying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Can't hear it with my ear plugs in. I could when I had a "dumb phone". My brother suggested speakers, may have to try that.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is Jan awake when you need to hear the phone? If so, get one of those air horns people use at ball games or on boats, leave the phone with Jan, and when it rings she fires off a blast from the horn toward the sleeper.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is Jan awake when you need to hear the phone? If so, get one of those air horns people use at ball games or on boats, leave the phone with Jan, and when it rings she fires off a blast from the horn toward the sleeper.

LOL!! Now THAT would work! On the other hand, if she is awake, SHE can handle the call and let me sleep! THAT works BETTER!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Our hearing got tested one day in bootcamp.. The Navy fired off an old deck gun from ww2. It was about 1/4 mile away, we all heard it and some wet their pants, if you can hear a deck gun, your hearing is ok, we all passed the hearing test.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Our hearing got tested one day in bootcamp.. The Navy fired off an old deck gun from ww2. It was about 1/4 mile away, we all heard it and some wet their pants, if you can hear a deck gun, your hearing is ok, we all passed the hearing test.

My last hearing test was just 1% off of the cut off for a 10% hearing disability. Two years before it was 2% off. Going down the tubes. I did get the hearing loss service connected, which it was, but only after 2 appeals. Strange because they gave me the tinitus right away and not the hearing loss. They are weird.

I wonder how long it will be till the DOT says my hearing is too bad to drive?

We did not have "deck guns". We did, however, send "new guys" on errands to get the "cannon report". We would send them out for it, they would get sent from office to office to arrive at the the flag pole just as they fired the cannon as they lowered the flag each evening! What a HOOT that was!