Transflo/Trippak

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I learned something about both of them today while in Seville. When you scan your paperwork in you do it in a batch but when it is sent to Panther it isn’t sent in a batch like you sent it. They may get your bol and 15 pages later they get your pod. So to make it easier for payroll to get your pay right i was asked to let everyone know. You should put your pro # and or truck # on every piece of paper you send in when you scan. I use a DYMO to print a sticker that I use on each page so there is never a reason to say that the scanner at Panther couldn't read my pro#. Since I started using that I haven’t run into any trouble with my paperwork. You can get the DYMO at wally world for less than $20.00

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I always write the Pro and Truck number on every page. I've not had any trouble with them reading that, just reading the carbon copies that we sometimes get. Carbons don't scan worth a darn.

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
I've had problems with BOL's that are like the 3rd page of a NCR paper form, and with some fuel receipts (especially TA and Love's).