Thank you Pilot!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don;t fuel up much at Pilot but when I do....they ask for Zip code.....I enter 48180...Card rejected! Thank you Pilot for reminding me of where I do live.....LOL

Btw...ever wonder why a Mac 19 takes so long to return when at the yard?

It takes the computer that long to add them all up......hehehehe

guido4475

Not a Member
Ya know what I can't stand about the Flying Pilot's???? The amount of lack of communication from the corporate office to the managers of each individual store.It amazes me at how many refuse to believe there is an expeditor program for vans, gas and diesel, refusing to add the shower credit onto the card when the pump does not ask for the loyalty card.And let's not even go how crappy the bathrooms and showers are!! The armpit of truckstops, as far as I am concerned.

Whew !!! I feel better now, I think....lol...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we concur, even though we are in the truck and dont have the shower credit problem. although the credit program does us only limited good. there are only a few flyin pilots we shower at. the rest of the time we just pay at the t/a petro or a few other better places. all pilot has managed to do is turn all the flyin j's into pilots. and the cleanliness as followed suit also.

come on t/a petro we want you back.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ya know my original post was a stab of a joke?.....you know all roads lead to Taylor jokes? gee whiz