Strip is gone

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stripe is gone

:D....Brian showed me the new decal layout...the stripe is history!! Thank You John....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry about the title.....that is STRIPE.....not strip...:D

surprised Scotty never picked that out....*LOL*

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope...but his brother Spot is...*LOL*

thrimshot.gif

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just the logo on the back side wall with "expedited service" underneath...something like that.....clean and simple...

Large back quarter panel load 1 logo and a phone number below that. Back doors also although he mentioned on some sprinters that have the swoopy curve built in to the back doors may not get the door logo because it looks a little off with the curves.

You do however have to add the blue stripe to the waist band of your tighty whities.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well you'd have thunk it!! :D I think i'll still add "Something" to mine truck as there is still alot of "White" that needs broken up...

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
To clarify, Large logo does go on the back. When I was talking about the curved door panel, I was referring to how it made the stripe difficult.

We are still going to keep it on the box trucks.

I agree, Dennis you got a lot of white. You need a stripe!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
After I get back to town from this round to Texas, I will be taking a few days off to get some things done to the van to get ready for the expo...A stripe of sorts is on the list...:D