rebranding stipend

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone received their stipend yet? Do you have to do anything or is it automatically applied to your settlement?

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Anyone received their stipend yet? Do you have to do anything or is it automatically applied to your settlement?

You will have to be pro-active to collect your $1000.00. At the 1 year since you had your truck re-branded, you have to send current photos (all 4 sides) of your truck to prove you have remained in compliance (no other markings, stickers etc.), digital photos ok, e- mailed to SAFETY

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
We sent the photos a couple of months ago. Signed the addendum to our contract last month and received the $1,000.00 as a credit on page two of this last statement under truck adjustments.

D Team Brothers

Expert Expediter
LDB; hope you've got your stipend. FECC notified me as each of my vans came to their one year end. I send in the signed addendum and the four pics., got the money almost immediately.

Jack

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks Jack. Yes, I got it. I got a letter from them shortly after inquiring here. I sent it in with two photos from opposite corners and got the stipend a couple of settlements afterward.