On Friendship

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems and messages that you recieve form friends, aquaintances and loved ones that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship from me:

1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bast*rd who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got a little.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get, and tell you the boogie man LIVES
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use big words that have no meaning to add too your confusion.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have!
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy a**.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you may ask... Because you are my friend.
Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.

Love you all!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
LOL<..... I loved that one... had to save it, and forward it on to a few who deserved it...:D :D :D :D :D

[font color="blue"]
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.[/font]​
:D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Oh, this is too funny!

My favorite was....

Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------