New Solution Cures Snoring – And Lets EVERYONE Sleep At Night

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Might want to check out some reviews of this errr medical device. Not good :rolleyes:
Sleep Apnea Support Forum ? View topic - "My Snoring Solution" head gear - anyone tried it?

"Hello there
I have been working in the field for many years. I also lead a support group. I assume that you are wondering about the chinstrap marketed by "my snoring solution". Just think about it, this is just a chintrap, and if you are a cpap user you know what a chinstrap is for; they keep the mouth closed to prevent dryness. The company exagerate the claims by saying that it moves the jaw forward and that it prevents snoring and sleep apnea. I have no idea how it does that. Call them up and ask them. They claim that research have been done. Oh yeah, has it been published? they provide a table on 7 subjects, is this research on family and friends. I have no knowledge chinstraps have been recommended for use to prevent snoring or sleep apnea. Oral appliances have been recommended but they are somewhat uncomfortable and maybe expensive. Anyway, this particular chinstrap, is no better and does no more than any other chinstrap. Good luck."

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really couldn't see me in a strap.....the strips work great for me.....what a difference they make...you think you don't have a problem?....try a strip and see....

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If you start this thread by reading post 5 first, you'll think what the heck are they into now ?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you start this thread by reading post 5 first, you'll think what the heck are they into now ?
IPB-Gousse-4-1.png

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
On a serious note my son has sleep apnea and has used a CPAP machine for several years. Last month his doc suggested he try 24 hour Allegra D for sleep apnea. He did and it worked great. I tried them and they worked but there were prostate complications so I had to quit them. Alegra D is hard to get in some states without a prescription even though they are OTC.

Last edited: