Me too, Frank!

DaveP

Expert Expediter
Dave P. Hiya, Frank! I'm like a lot of these other guys, needing a Tax man that understands OTR folks. You being "out there" means a lot to me.

I'm heading for the '05 Expo in Ky. at the end of Mar. and before then I hope to learn enough to put a Cargo van on the road. I'm still trying to find out how to set up everything first. What I don't know would make you smile! Make that LAUGH! But, I've got the "DON'T QUIT" attitude, so I'll get it together one way or another.

From all I've heard here I know I will contact you about doing my Taxes. Can you send me one of those organizers for the coming year? I'd appreciate it.

I'll get back to you from time to time and will probably be asking some dumb questions, but like I said, I won't quit trying to gain some much needed knowledge. Thanks, Tennessee Dave

P.S. Can you tell me, do I need to file for a biz license here in my home town? And do I go to the bank after/before I file for it to get my personal ck. account to show it's also for my biz? I know this is probably a little away from Tax Q's but, well, maybe you can shed some light. Thanks! " I'll take help where It can be found."

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Dave P. Hiya, Frank! I'm like a lot of these other guys, needing a Tax man that understands OTR folks. You being "out there" means a lot to me.

WE APPREICATE THAT.

I'm heading for the '05 Expo in Ky. at the end of Mar. and before then I hope to learn enough to put a Cargo van on the road. I'm still trying to find out how to set up everything first. What I don't know would make you smile! Make that LAUGH! But, I've got the "DON'T QUIT" attitude, so I'll get it together one way or another.

WISH I COULD BE THERE ALSO BUT ITS TAX SEASON AND I HAVE NO HELP IN MY OFFICE.

From all I've heard here I know I will contact you about doing my Taxes. Can you send me one of those organizers for the coming year? I'd appreciate it.

ONCE I RECEIVE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS I WILL FORWARD ONE TO YOU, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [[email protected]) WITH THAT ADDRESS

I'll get back to you from time to time and will probably be asking some dumb questions, but like I said, I won't quit trying to gain some much needed knowledge. Thanks, Tennessee Dave

P.S. Can you tell me, do I need to file for a biz license here in my home town?

NO, YOU DO NOT NEED A BUSINESS LICENSE, SINCE YOU WILL BE A TRUCK DRIVER.
And do I go to the bank after/before I file for it to get my personal ck. account to show it's also for my biz?
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO THE CITY OR COUNTY TO SET UP AN ASSUMED NAME FOR YOUR BUSINESS THAT IS ALL THAT i KNOW ABOUT
SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS ON THE CHECKS WHEN PRINTED

YOUR NAME
D/B/A
ADDRESS
CITY STATE AND ZIP

OR JUST HAVE A SEPARATE ACCOUNT( YOU DO NOT NEED A BUSINESS ACCOUNT} AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT MIX YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOUR PERSONAL

I know this is probably a little away from Tax Q's but, well, maybe you can shed some light. Thanks! " I'll take help where It can be found."

aNY THING ELSE YOU NEED TO ASK DON'T PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE.

FRANK;-)