Load 1 Crew

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Shirley and I want to pass along our thanks for another great Expo!!

John: As always, thanks for everything you do. Have a safe flight. Hope to see you when I hit Taylor and pick up where I left off six months ago. Maybe next time, Todd will listen to your instructions. What happened with the Jameson???

Mike Johnson: Good seeing you again. Us "old" guys have to stick together. Maybe I should change "old" for "experienced"?

Brian: Thanks for keeping tabs on the "new truck". We were all impressed by your knowledge of carpet rolling.

Jennifer: Finally officially met you. Make sure everybody sees your new "bling".

Bill and Laura: Good having you around and we had a great time. We appreciate you having our back. Bill, please program your "bling" properly to avoid confrontations.:D

Dennis: Good to finally meet you face to face. The chicken thingys were great.

Nick and Jenny: Glad we were able to hook up from our old T/S days. See you at the "yard" soon. You guys are impressive and present yourselves very well. Jenny, hope you're feeling better.

Ziggi: Good seeing you again man. Keep in touch.

Todd: Too much to put into words. You will learn one day that Fuzzy Navels are better than Screwdrivers. Tragic, just tragic.:D

Ken: Didn't see much of you. Hope you've recovered. Please don't wear "that" shirt with "those" shorts. The world as we know it would surely end.:eek:

Thanks again to ALL the Load 1 crew for a great time. Looking forward to doing it again.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Steve..Thanks for the fashion tip.:p
....Really....a great time by all..:)
Probably move up to the Jeffersonville J soon...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning dear...That J is on 71? Just getting the coffee flowing here..and Alice just attacked Mama again...

Nice cool morning here..cool breezes blowing in the window. Is it still warm and mucky?:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning dear...That J is on 71? Just getting the coffee flowing here..and Alice just attacked Mama again...

Nice cool morning here..cool breezes blowing in the window. Is it still warm and mucky?:)

Yep..about 20 miles up the road....Morning deary...1st cuppa here too...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yep..about 20 miles up the road....Morning deary...1st cuppa here too...

My morning is planned..looked under the bean bushes and they are loaded. Time to pick beans..and think I'll snip a bag of romaine and buttercrunch lettuce and take some over to Donna...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
30,000 feet over Indiana now. It was great seeing everyone and I look forward to next year!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Shirley and I want to pass along our thanks for another great Expo!!

John: As always, thanks for everything you do. Have a safe flight. Hope to see you when I hit Taylor and pick up where I left off six months ago. Maybe next time, Todd will listen to your instructions. What happened with the Jameson???

Mike Johnson: Good seeing you again. Us "old" guys have to stick together. Maybe I should change "old" for "experienced"?

Brian: Thanks for keeping tabs on the "new truck". We were all impressed by your knowledge of carpet rolling.

Jennifer: Finally officially met you. Make sure everybody sees your new "bling".

Bill and Laura: Good having you around and we had a great time. We appreciate you having our back. Bill, please program your "bling" properly to avoid confrontations.:D

Dennis: Good to finally meet you face to face. The chicken thingys were great.

Nick and Jenny: Glad we were able to hook up from our old T/S days. See you at the "yard" soon. You guys are impressive and present yourselves very well. Jenny, hope you're feeling better.

Ziggi: Good seeing you again man. Keep in touch.

Todd: Too much to put into words. You will learn one day that Fuzzy Navels are better than Screwdrivers. Tragic, just tragic.:D

Ken: Didn't see much of you. Hope you've recovered. Please don't wear "that" shirt with "those" shorts. The world as we know it would surely end.:eek:

Thanks again to ALL the Load 1 crew for a great time. Looking forward to doing it again.

I knew I would forget someone. (senior moment):D

Cheri: How could I forget to mention you. Good seeing you again, and we'll hit Isis real soon.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea!! Meeting those from Load 1 that made the show was a great time...we sometimes don't look beyond the EO family of "posters" even those from Load 1 when we speak of people in the industry but there are a bunch of people that do read hear, they just don't post..I met people that fit just that this weekend and it was a pleasure..so yea while we may enter act with some of the Load 1 family here quite often, there are others from load 1 that read but don't say a word for the most part...meeting ALL of you was a pleasure!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yea!! Meeting those from Load 1 that made the show was a great time...we sometimes don't look beyond the EO family of "posters" even those from Load 1 when we speak of people in the industry but there are a bunch of people that do read hear, they just don't post..I met people that fit just that this weekend and it was a pleasure..so yea while we may enter act with some of the Load 1 family here quite often, there are others from load 1 that read but don't say a word for the most part...meeting ALL of you was a pleasure!!

I need to meet these quiet Load One people! :D