Lions

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey Gregg and Thawk. The Detroit Lions crtainly have upstanding assistant coaches. Guy was Dui ,and was in the nude driving,must have been down on 8 mile somewhere.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The latest is that he will be attending some sort of rehiblitation which was arranged by the Lion's management team. If I was in charge he would have gone through the same thing he went through the last job he had - see ya.

Now if Lion's management took that money they will spend on this guy and buy some training material (cd, dvds, books, maybe some charts) for the players so they can get somewhere.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well... don't know about the assistant. All I know is that I'm going to the game this weekend to see the Lions get SPANKED! Either going with Broom, if he can get here, or my wife. Seein as this is my first NFL game, do you think I should go completely covered in Seahawk colors? Or should I skip the tattoo parlor? HAHAHAHA

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

pantherii

Expert Expediter
WHATS WRONG WITH DRIVING THROUGH A WENDYS NUDE?
HEY WHEN YOUR HUNGRY YOUR HUNGRY, JUST WONDERING WHERE HE KEPT HIS WALLET?
GO LIONS, ROUGH UP THEM SEAHAWKS

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't be so quick, Greg. Even in a loss, they showed some serious changes from last year. They held one of the strongest offenses to three field goals, while blocking two more. And they moved the ball somewhat flawlessly against a great defense. The same team last year would've been blown out in the first quarter. I think they'll win the division.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

greg334

Veteran Expediter
That is not good enough for me, how many years has it taken to win?

It seems that the promise that Ford and Ilitch made about big wins when they got all that land and the money to build the stadiums haven't gotten fulfilled - ilitch raised ticket prices and complained that no one was going to the games after he made it a point that he would not do that.

We (you and I with our tax money) built them and this left more vacant land. Now Detroit wants more money to rip down Tiger staduim and expand Cobo which I say lets use the silver dome as the NEW Cobo, it has everything that is needed for a great place to hold conferences etc...

sorry for the long answer, just frustrated today......

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Improve someone said the Lions looked improved? To what? So it was a close game still no wins and when we get one will anyone be awake to celebrate?

My friends called me Sunday, told me that that I must show up to a game with them this year just so that they can show me how big of fans they still are, they asked me to bring my blue towel cause theres are all shreaded from how many times they have been soaked.

Boy I would hate to be Lions fan,, wait I am but please no one is allowed to remind me.