Just saying Hello

new2allthis

Seasoned Expediter
Carrier Management
US Army
Hi all. Just noticed I joined a while back and never posted a hello msg. So I am here to say hello to all the drivers.

Drive out of TN, O/O straight truck, team with my wife. Drove the 18 wheelers for a couple of months and realized the company was making the money not us. So we bought our own truck and hit the road and we are loving it.

And for those who are asking "do you love the down time" most of the times NO. But on occasions its great, like vacationing in Miami Beach, visiting Mount Rushmore, etc...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hey New2!

Thanks - and welcome to EO! By all means, please share your experiences, tips and ideas with others.

Be safe!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Hi all. Just noticed I joined a while back and never posted a hello msg. So I am here to say hello to all the drivers.

Drive out of TN, O/O straight truck, team with my wife. Drove the 18 wheelers for a couple of months and realized the company was making the money not us. So we bought our own truck and hit the road and we are loving it.

And for those who are asking "do you love the down time" most of the times NO. But on occasions its great, like vacationing in Miami Beach, visiting Mount Rushmore, etc...

Being laidover at beaches just stinks dont it lol. And welcome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
welcome, we live 7 miles from the intercoastal waterway and ocean in Fl. last time we saw the water was about 10 years ago-is it still there ? welcome to our world-kick back and enjoy the ride.