How's 33 working for you?

ihamner

Expert Expediter
We are amazed at how great the macro 33 is working for us. It is such an easy way to respond and we get an almost instant reply indicating whether or not we are on a load. Looks like the kinks are worked out of this macro and it is working really fast.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
BIG INPROVEMENT. Slight learning curve, but working great. I`m sure dispatchers love the new system being able to query 3 trucks at a time, saving a lot of time to cover the loads.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I think the customers have to love that within a few minutes they know a truck is on their way to pick up the freight. Everyday the system is getting tweaked and improving.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It seems to work most of the time for us. Once in a while I have to re-send the "33" I get errors. Don't know why. I understand the reason for the new system and it most likely is working. It might even be contributing to the increase in business we have seen but I do kinda miss the old days when we could talk to humans about the loads. I really can't stand the computer voice when we get a load offer over the phone. Gees, I can't understand it half the time. Layoutshooter

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I've found it hard to understand also, but those times I just hit 0 and get a dispatcher to tell me real quick.

Dale

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
most of the time I get my dispatch on the phone.Many time its hard to tell what the cities are your either picking up or delivering to.Ive also had a few hang ups while i was answering the phone,I just call a C C and it gets taken care of.the 33 is better but I have had the error thing to,really cool when you do a 2,and you get the error,it turns into a timed out

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Glad to see message 33 is working great for everyone. It's better for the drivers and is safer.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Bruno I thought you pulled all your trucks and the trucks you manage from FCC?