Hello

towman704

Active Expediter
Hello everyone im a newbie to the truck world. I recently purchased a 1998 freightliner fl60 24ft. box with the intent of making some money. I really dont know anything about hauling freight at all. With the help of you all i should learn the ends and outs. I own a towtruck and wanted to try and something different. Also my truck has no sleeper. Thanks for all the future help from everyone

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
First order of the day....quit before you make another costly mistake. The truck you purchased will cost you more to retro fit for OTR expedite than it will be worth when done. Most carriers have age limits on what they are willing to sign on in the way of trucks. Being a'98 it is already 14 years old. SELL IT. Start over at what SHOULD have been step ONE, RESEARCH, RESEARCH and then RESEARCH more. To jump in with both feet and then start asking questions is a failure waiting to happen. What I'm saying may sound harsh, but I am being brutally honest in hopes of saving you a mistake many before you have made.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
cart_horse_cash.jpg

I has expediter