FECC Publicity Photos

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If you visit the FECC web site...
http://customcritical.fedex.com/
about every other time a photo appears of our truck. This is one of hundreds that were taken in July 2003.The location was a city park in Cleveland.The bridge overhead is I480.These photo are used in all sort of publicity,posters,calendars etc.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Why are you still working? You should be doing quite well with the handsome royalty check you must get every month!!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
redytrk,

Are you going to enter that truck in our contest at the Expedite Expo next week in Woodhaven, MI?

Our contest is for working expediter trucks & vans just like yours.

Oh yeah - I was B1938, B2064 & B3138

http://www.expediteexpo.com/2004/pride.html

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Funny you should mention money Terry.They were very nice in having us send in reciepts for expense reinbursement.This was for truck wash,meals etc. Well instead of making an addition to pay,it came out as a deduction.Took forever to get it straightened out.

PS to Lawrence.We are planning to be at the expo(dispatchers willing).You know how that goes.Of course you know there is nothing spectatular about our truck.That is one reason we were picked.They didnt want a truck all tricked out.Hope to see you there.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
will we recognize you by the bag on your head or are you coming incognito:-}

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Trust me the bag is there for a good reason.Besides with the beautiful Carol with me...WHO CARES.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If you really want a working truck and not some class 8 that just goes to shows, I could bring D 2824 up to the show.It is 8.5 years old and has delivered to me about a Million dollars in gross revenue. It does not owe me a cent. Yeah it's kinda beat up but like an old soldier it just goes on and on. Hope I don't regret this post. Truck was 57 K in 1996,nowadays people are paying $130-150K for a D Unit. Go Figure.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Rich - PLEASE do not park that P.O.S. anywhere near the other expediters, preferably cover the company signs and park by the salvage yard where you'll not be conspicuous. Call me and I'll give you a ride to the Detroiter.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Had it washed last week,provided you don't look at the back door,it looks OK. My monthly payment for the last 3 years has been ZERO. After the show I will drive it to Laredo,leave it running and say goodbye. Hopefuly Juan or Ricardo etc will see an oportunity and they
can support their families with their 14 children with D 2824. D 702 wound up in Mexico,D 1564 still is active in Georgia working for a diary outfit,God only knows how many miles those great Mercedes Benz units must have on them now.

I have never been a Bells and Whistles man,prefer to be a decent bank balance man.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Based on Terry's comments I contacted Triple AAA Towing and Truck Parts out of River Rouge MI and they said there is no demand for worn out FL 70's, but Chevy 3500 vans that have CRACKED FRONT WINDOWS are desired by the guys who live in the Hood in Detroit.They will have a rep standing by to check Terry's Van during the Expo. They will not offer a lot of bucks,but if you don't take their offer LOOK OUT.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
redytrk,

Bring that truck! WE have triedto communicate that our contest and the $10,000.00 in prizes IS for Working Expediter Trucks!

We hope to see a sea of expediter trucks on the hill.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!