Colts Fans Sound Off

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Am I the only Colts fan here? So far, my boys are doing me proud. Good defense. Freeney and Mathis putting good pressure on the other teams quarter back. Awesome pass blitz offense. Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley kicking butt with many receptions. Manning is doing great as expected and getting better at scrambling. Shacky on the run game, but Rhodes and Addai are stepping it up. Vinatieri is proving to be a very good kicker.

If they have another season where they are beating everybody...they need to remember last year. They need to continue to improve and remember to take every team they play seriously. Always hungry.

The thing I like about this years Colts is the fact that they are drawing from a wide cast of quality players instead of focusing on 2 or 3 achievers. Manning, Freeney, Mathis, Rhodes, Addai, Clark, Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, Fletcher, Harper, and Utecht. How many other teams can boast the contributions of atleast 12 key players? :+

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Yeah, will be a good game and will be watching it from my favorite hangout. I predict Colts 17 Jags 10. ;)

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Still going strong. Played the Jets on the road with almost half the team on the bench. We are probably the most injured team in the NFL and can still win! Against the Jets, we played a lot of 2nd and 3rd string players and the Jets still couldnt beat us!!! :+

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Over the years I have seen a lot of great Quarterbacks, Johnny Unitas,Bart Star,Joe Wille,YA Tittle, John Elway and it goes on but when he cranks it up Peyton Manning has to be the best.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Yeah...I am pretty happy with him. I would like to think this is their year. Earlier I counted about 15 players injured, which is more than any other team in the NFL. This may be a blessing. Forces the team to scrap for every victory instead of easily winning. Plus, developes better and stronger 2nd stringers.

We will need everything we can get if the Bears keep doing as well as they are now...

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Keep your winning ways to yourself some of us are not as lucky. Manning is a treat to watch, but I just cannot seem to tie anyone up there with Montana sorry.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
"Keep your winning ways to yourself some of us are not as lucky."

Whats this mean??? We are allowed to speak even if your team isnt doing well, arent we?