Can Anybody Stop The Buckeyes?

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
First and foremost, I must explain that I am not by nature a Buckeye fan, nor am I a serious fan of any other team besides my Fighting Irish. I do however appreciate good, solid, fundamental football; This is what Ohio State is bringing to the table this year. Are they for real? They sure look like it, but only time will tell.

Now I must discuss an issue that is even MORE troubling to me than the apparent dominance of the evil empire from Columbus; The Bucks remaining schedule looks pretty cushy until they play Michigan... can they (Michigan) bring down the giant?

After the humiliation delivered to us Notre Dame die hards at the hands of OSU last season, we need someone to bring down the Bucks - it just needs to be done. But... If I pull for Michigan, for even 1 game... will the world tip off of it's axis triggering the next ice age? Will life as we know it cease?

As I said earlier; Only time will tell.

Go...Blue!?

Typing that even made my fingers hurt...

Scott
http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/User_files/45253534631c344b.jpg

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Go blue? ACKKKK.. LOL..... so wrong.

Seriously, I think the Buckeyes really have it together this year. They looked pretty good in their 35-7 victory over Bowling Green today, with Troy Smith passing for over 190 yards I beleive. Now on to Michigan State next week. They were beat by Michigan 31-13 today, so how much trouble we have with them could be a big indicator of how it will go with Michigan. We need to motor right thru Michigan state.

Michigan is also undefeated so far, so it looks like they're off to a good start. Still ranked 6th for whatever that's worth.. but doing well.

I see your Fighting Irish won theirs 31-10 over Stanford.. good job to those guys!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"If you don't have the time to do something right,
where are you going to find the time to fix it?"

-Stephen King

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
After the finish of the first game this season I had all but written Michigan off. They played in my opnion like they could have cared less. Now they are #4 in the country and just rolling over everything in there path.

Ohio State I feel is a better team, but I have seen bigger upsets with these two teams. The best thing about these two teams, IT ALWAYS IS MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL GAME OF THE YEAR.. Just play ball boys, I will be chewing on my fingernails till the very end....

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
My buckeyes can only be beat by one team,them selves.Last year 2 mistakes cost them a perfect season,this year with a very young defense,they atop the leader board,hopefully they will end that way

G O B U C K E Y E S

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
....and those Buckeyes, keep rolling along..... :)

Ohio State 38
Mich State 7

Just gotta love it!

On to Indiana!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"If you don't have the time to do something right,
where are you going to find the time to fix it?"

-Stephen King