Clinton Or Trump Lawn Signs?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What have you noticed regarding lawn signs? Are there more Clinton or Trump signs that you've seen?
I've noticed mostly Trump signs and very few Clinton's signs in blue collar suburb of Detroit.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've seen more signs of late than a couple weeks ago. I know it's unscientific,but just noticed more Obam/Biden signs from last two elections. Hillary is still up a little in the polls here in Michigan, but not by very much.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only seen Trump signs that I can think of. And still not as many as a "normal' election. Only Hillary ones I've seen are about going to prison in 2016

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Ftransit and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There are going to be more Clinton yard signs than Trump signs. The Trump campaign just hasn't made those kinds of campaign materials available to most local areas, certainly not in the blanket manner that the Clinton campaign has. The Trump supporters have, by and large, made an actual effort to go out and find the signs or order them online, paying $25 a pop for a yard sign.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
All Trump down here on the Florida coast. Don't believe I have seen a Hillary sign anywhere. They may be all in Miami. Many more democrats down there.

Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Had a late night drive thru Ohio on back country roads. Saw a LOT of Trump signs and no Hillary signs.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: billg27

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A couple of Trump signs within 5 miles of the house here, saw a bunch of Hillary/Kaine signs driving up through Kent the other day.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Today when I was out I noticed Trump/Pence signs 5 or 6 yards and Clinton/Kaine signs in 2 or 3.

However the majority of the signs were for local offices (county exec, auditor, judges) ... in probably upwards of 3 dozen yards. Many yards had 2, 3, or even 4 signs for different offices.

These were almost entirely for Democratic candidates, which is reflective of the political makeup of the area.

There was even one handmade Cruz/Fiorina sign.

Talk about tilting at windmills ...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was walking down the street in St Clair Shores Mi. From a distance I noticed a Hillary for President sign in the window of a house. When I got closer I could read it better. It said Hillary for Prison.

Reactions: JohnWC